Learn How to Make Money by Watching YouTube Videos

Day 15 of 30 in my YouTube “How to Make Money” Classroom Journal.

Today’s Sponsor: www.terscott.com/bluecardshopping. Get your Free Loyalty card and get cash back at over 3,000 merchants (USA) and over 250,000 in 46 countries. Soon you’ll be able to use it just by walking in your favorite local small to medium sized business. CLICK HERE.

Before we get started today, I want to give away something free right off the bat. Usually I offer something cool at the end of my articles but for those who might not read all the way through, this is for you! 

This is my BOOK OF THE DAY site where every day you’ll find a new book waiting for you. It’s free and you can share with anyone; even give it away as a gift to those who visit your site, etc. etc. I encourage you to sign up for the free newsletter and if you want, I’ll even show you how you can make money giving books away just like I do; just click on that link when you get to the page. CLICK HERE to get to the page and then come back for today’s journal entry. (Hmmm, I think that’s why I haven’t given things away at the outset of my articles; people leave and don’t come back. But you’ll be back right? Of course… because I’ve got some cool videos that I’ve rated and I’ll give something else away at the end of this article). CLICK HERE for your book of the day! 

Congrats to all the students who got my free manual and have been diligently going through their 30 days of watching YouTube videos about  “How to Make Money” and following the “rules” laid out to achieve the results of getting a great overview of what’s available and then making wise decisions which opportunities to consider and pursue. 30 days may seem like a long time, but believe me it’s worth it in not making a costly mistake or impulsively starting something you’ll not finish.

To see how I start the daily routine please look at my prior articles. Let’s get started with today’s 30 minute classroom.

Ideas to make money on the side.
This had a real great Rocky “straight talk” about how life “hits” you. This is followed by a “cartoon” instructor. This is great education that people need to know. At the very end of the video we are directed to another site to check out. It probably is “legit” and I will definitely come back to this. I rate it 6 out of 5. Regardless if one takes advantage of the opportunity here, he or she needs to watch this video and take notes. This video by itself should be shown in schools. Thanks for giving great content first and sharing your opportunity later. Great job!

Top 10 Crazy Money Making Schemes That Work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZa8ZYql0PY I don’t like calling legit money making opportunities as “schemes” but I’m thinking it catches people’s attention as this has over 500,000 views. OK, I started watching it and it is well done but it is a waste of time as far as finding something legitimate to increase one’s cashfllow; entertaining but not worth my time. Moving on.

20 Tricks to Make Money With Google Adsense in 2016 

This looks interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xeu9LzHKZA Well, these are definitely tips and I think they definitely work. Someone should write these out as a “check list” and follow each time they do a blog article. I would have liked to see more explanation following each tip; like how to find a “premium” product to evaluate, etc. And, after a while, listening to the same music became very annoying. Good info and maybe I’ll be back if I need a primer on Google Adsense.

How To Make Money Online Fast And Free - Proof I Earn $10,000 Per Week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzRJdZ3-RaU The guy seems legit. He is doing everything very professionally in presenting this. This video is basically a “sell” to get you to attend a webinar; which is great. I will come back to this and check it out. I’m familiar with much of what he is offering; I’ll see what it cost to get involved late. 5 out of 5 rating.

How to make money without a job. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNLJhZHcHlY That may be what you are looking for. This was “fun” to watch; I’ll check this out very quickly down the road. The thrift store buy and sell is pretty cool. Next.  3 out of 5.

How to make money travelling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W01SMYHJZMs This looks very interesting and I love to take road trips. Interesting however I see that she has another video about “why I decided to sleep in my car”. I think this a great motivation video to tell people to do what they want to do; if you want to travel, get in your car and travel. Very adventurous girl; here’s someone who follows her dream and tells others to not be afraid to follow theirs. I see a motivational speaker in her future but not any real “money making” ideas I can use. (By the way, I’ve slept in my car on many occasions when I was in towns selling).

How to Make Money Online Right NOW - Make $3,271 By Tonight

I think I saw this or another video by this guy already in my 30 days:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIu1F9Md3zk Oh yes, Binary Options; must have seen one of his other videos. I remember liking it and will defininetly come back to this one. This guy is the real thing. 6 out of 5 rating.

How to Make More Money with Clixsense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGAB3z1fc74 This looks interesting but my alarm went off so I’ll pick up here on my next classroom day.

That’s my classroom journal entry for today. I’ve already given my readers something free at the outset so I’m out of here. If you have questions or comments, please leave them below!

OK, here's something that is pretty cool for my readers. If you don't know, I'm a graphologist; I analyze people's handwriting. More importantly, I'm a Grapho-Therapist which basically means that I just don't tell you what your handwriting reveals but how to use what it reveals to improve your life. Right now I've set up a Fiverr ad where I will analyze your signature for only $5. Check it out CLICK HERE. 


 By the way, I know that some readers are showing up for class (reading my journal) off and on and are not part of the 30 day classroom and are going to the videos I’m describing and going ahead with the opportunity. If that works for you, fine and I’m pleased that you are taking action. However, as an instructor and experienced business consultant I strongly suggest that you follow my system; and why not, it’s absolutely free (for now). Get the details on how to get your classroom manual here: http://yourbizoppsonline.blogspot.com/2015/11/my-how-to-make-money-online-youtube.html.

CLASSIFIED AD: Watch informative video on how to really make money with Binary Options. Trading Binary Options is difficult. With The Binary Options Advantage, you will no longer have to worry about how to trade them. We provide signals for you and we teach you how to trade Binary Options at the same time. Just sit back and enjoy the profit! Click Here. 

CLASSIFIED AD: The Processes and Tools you need to Make Money with YourContent In this step-by-step training, I will share with you exactly how, as a non-technical person, I turned my valuable content into online products and memberships, how I get loads of leads for these products every day and how I convert those leads into loads of online sales. CLICK HERE. 


ADVERTISE ON THIS BLOG AND ON 99 OTHERS. Complete inquire form here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment