Fiverr Marketers, Listen up...

Dear Fiverr Marketer,
danielle lynn fiverr
Hi there! I’m Danielle Lynn – Author and Fiverr Marketer.

I hate to tell you this… but Fiverr thinks you’re a sucker.

It’s a sneaky little site that lures you in with the promise of hungry buyers, all waving five dollar bills at you in exchange for simple tasks.

What a great idea, right?   They bring the buyers, you get paid, Win, win!

The problem is… while you scramble to find the perfect gigs, promote them, and work hard to deliver them,

Fiverr lays back, sits pretty – and then takes a HUGE 20% cut of your final gig!

That’s right, after you go through the painstaking trouble of putting together the gig and delivering the work, they take 1/5th of the final payment.

Then to make matters worse, they make you wait 14 days before you can even withdraw your meager $4.

CLASSIFIED AD: “You’re Losing THOUSANDS of Dollars Every Day YouSell on Fiverr!” Find out how selling on Fiver the old fashioned way is bleeding your paypal account…And discover the PROFITABLE way to sell on Fiverr …With the secret marketing ‘loop hole’ that I’ve used to make from $2000-$4000 each month on Fiverr (WITHOUT doing endless gigs!) CLICK HERE. 

CLASSIFIED AD: I wrote this e-book to show you my blueprint and formula using Fiverr and how I make $4000 a month, working only 8 total hours a week. I've been on Fiverr for over a year, and through grueling experimentations and trial and error, I've developed a way to make money on Fiverr with as little as 8 hours of work a week. CLICK HERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment