Questions you should ask before saying "yes" to any YouTube Opportunity

How do I know if a money making opportunity is legit? Which YouTube opportunity is right for me? Are there others with the same or similar opportunity that would be better for me? 

The answer to these questions and more is why I created the 30 day adventure called: How to Make Money Online; YouTube Training Course. 

Well today is Day 17 in my own personal 30 day journey of watching YouTube videos on “How to Make Money” and I’ve found some very good videos which offer great income producing opportunities and many which only put money in the video producer’s pocket. That’s why it’s important to take at least 30 days in your “How to Make Money” search on YouTube so you’ll get a great overview of what is available, what interests you and what is real and what is not!

My 30 days has been spread out over time (because I do so many things in a day) but ideally you should get your 30 days done as soon as you can and get to making money in the way that you want. The videos you’ll find using the search phrase “How to Make Money” will be the same as I find (if you are searching on the same days I do, or they are still live when you are reading this) but your likes and interests will dictate what videos you’ll watch and take note about to pursue further after your 30 days. Even then you’ll have so many “good” opportunities to choose from!

The videos that I share in my journal may not be the same that you choose to pursue because we have different wants, needs, interests and criteria. That is exactly why this 30 day program has become so successful for my students. It’s like creating your own college course! So following will be my journal videos and notes for myself which I will then use after my own 30 days to move forward; and you can use my journal as an example for your journal.

If you’ve stumbled upon this article and this is your first time here, go ahead and get your free course manual and get started with us; it’s a great time! Read the article that offers the link to your course manual (free for you; for now and free to share) here: http://yourbizoppsonline.blogspot.com/2015/11/my-how-to-make-money-online-youtube.html. One last note that I don’t always mention: my journal notes are purposely not “edited” for correct grammar; they are quick notes for me to come back to after the 30 days and remind me of the videos I want to check out further.

Then set your alarm for 30 minutes, open YouTube site and place this phrase in the search bar: “How to Make Money” and let’s go…

How to Make Money: Real Estate Investing vs The Stock Market

This guy is straight forward and offers great advice. The takeaway I got was to do both real estate investing and investing in the stock market. Perhaps if I clicked on his video or links, I’d go to a site that gives me more info. For my needs, this is a 3 out of 5.

Social marketing is a real big deal; real big. So I was attracted to: How To Make Money On Instagram With Affiliate Products

at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLWt4ejHNIo. The guy is smart and edits his videos; modifies them and even understands his “demographics”. This video kept me watching… he shows a flow chart which outlines the process. This guy seems to be the real deal and I will definitely come back to this video, watch it closely, take notes and most likely will add this to my income producing activities. Great job! 7 out of 5 rating. BTW, this video has only been up for 1 month and he has about 8K viewers; this says something!  

How To Make More Money (Do This Everyday)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAl2fIOyIfI This guy just starts talking and I rate this video 5 out of 5. This is a great video to listen to while checking your email, and piggybacking other things. After my 30 minutes here, I will actually share this video on Facebook; it’s that good! This isn’t a “specific” money making video, but it is inspirational, educational and an example of a video that I should do as a Life and Legacy coach; awesome job! Rated 10 out of 5 (for listening; not actual business opportunity).

Junk car removal 1990 Buick how to make money fast cash Scrap Catalytic Converters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKnQJ22QnMg This is real blue collar stuff, but very practical and “real”! I’ll definitely watch more of his videos; maybe even invest in a tow truck! Rating 5 of 5.

How to make money as an artist

This guy offers great inspiration and ideas about making money as an artist but doesn’t offer anything real specific except for his selling dogs drawiings at dog shows. Being a creative person myself, immediately when he presented his “going to dog shows” idea, I thought of ways in how I too could do something “similar”. That’s what’s great about videos like this; they spawn other ideas. This is a video to revisit and listen to while doing something else on the computer. 3 of 5; only because it’s not about a specific “how to make money” idea, but worth watching regardless if you are and artist or not!

How To Make Money, Do Good & Be Free!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=133C8G0DJE0 By the title I know that this is a great inspirational video and listening to the first few minutes I immediately like this guy’s (no nonsense; kick ass) attitude and counsel! Again, listen to this while doing something else on my computer. Been running into quite a few of this style of video today; all good. 5 out of 5.

How To Make Money As A Designer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_X3L_AG5G4 This is a 28 minute video and the sound is pretty low so adjust your volume! I like the tip about asking for the future sale before you are done with the current job is finished. Again, a great video to listen to while doing something else. It’s a good informational video for designers but business is business and you can get something out of this regardless of what business you are in. I think because I’m running into a lot of “inspirational” and “informational” videos (other than the specific, “how to” videos), I will note in my journal in this way: LISTEN/rate 3 of 5.

How to make money with Craigslist and Fiverr | Easy and Fast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHjP44uq9Ek Since I’m now offering my services on Fiverr and will soon share my experiences and instruction as a saleable product, this video attracted my attention. He offers some amazing software and shows us how it works. I will definitely come back here and check it out; after my 30 days! 8 out out of 5 rating.

Make Money With Mobile Marketing The Right Way 2014 - Mobile Monopoly 2.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhmPNrm6vSc This is a very professional video; this guy is sharp and a great speaker. He is promoting a product which appears to be the real deal. Since my strong policy in my 30 day classroom journey is to complete a full 30 days of searching YouTube videos before doing something. Since this does intrique me I will revisit this after my 30 day journey. 10 out of 5 rating.



This finishes my 30 minutes of “classroom” training. If any of my video comments and links above interests you, check them out. If you are a student going through the 30 days, maybe you’ve seen many of them yourself. I invite you to leave comments in the video comment section. Whether the person replies and answers your question(s) and how they answer them will play a part in whether you’ll choose their opportunity after your 30 day search. Also after watching an inspirational or informational video, go ahead and comment; these people deserve your kind words!

So that’s it for today. I’m encouraged by your kind words too (in the comments area below) and also by the increase in the number of students who are registering for this free “class”!
Until next time,
Make it a great day!

Ter Scott!


Classified ads:

Buying and Selling Cars For Profit Is Easier Than You Think…(but ONLY if you know the insider secrets). And I’m about to lay it all on the table for you right now.Why? you ask…I’ll tell you why later. But for now, let me show you how this can potentially and radically change your financial future. Best part, you can get started from home, without a dealers license and with as little as $500-$1,000 in seed money. CLICK HERE
Free Video Reveals 5 Fast Fun Cheap & Easy Ways To Flip Used Cars CLICK HERE
What if you were able to make $156,963 per year in the car industry? Sure you can.  That's the industry average for selling just three cars per week! A car dealer license can provide the opportunity. What if you were able to go to these closed wholesale auto auctions and buy cars for dirt-cheap prices?  You can with a car dealer license. Watch the video!  Wouldn't you like to be at one of these? CLICK HERE TO SEE VIDEO  INSIDE THE DEALER ONLY AUCTIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment