What I learned today from Yaro Starak

Everything is built around systems and processes. When you see someone doing something “cool” or inventive on the Internet, take note and adapt it to what you are doing or want to do. Note that I did not say “copy” (which would be difficult to do anyway) but to borrow and learn from it as much as you can.

Here is something that I came across recently.

I got a tweet from Yaro Starak. I know him as having been a guru in blogging and more for years so this got my attention:


This led me to his YouTube video. I noticed a few things about this video, as you should also note when you watch videos. First, it was only 1.16 minutes in length; just enough time to get the message across. Second, at this time it only had 26 views (but I also noticed he has almost 4,000 subscribers on this channel). Finally I noticed how he used professional graphics in his video (I will search the web or even ask him how he did this!). I clicked on his link (below his YouTube video): http://www.blogprofitsblueprint.com

This got me to his website: 



I noticed that his website is easy to navigate and looks good with tabs running across the top of the page; very nicely done (I'll come back later to check out each tab to find any "goodies" hidden there!). There were a couple of popups and of course I said “yes” to this offer (shown above).

The next page states that I’ll receive an email to confirm my OK for the subscription:


Note that he leaves nothing to chance by using a picture of what your email will look like when you get it and uses an arrow to point out what to click. We may be in the habit of “forgetting” that we have new people coming to us and the Internet or computer as “newbies”; at least in one or several areas anyway. So, pointing out how to do something saves subscribers frustration and avoids losing them along the way. I noticed that in his comments that when someone had trouble getting his eBook that when the person did receive it, he did not know that he needed to right click the pdf to be able to download it to his computer. This is something very simple that most people would know how to do. Fortunately Yaro was right there to offer assistance and explain how to do that. We all start somewhere. I'm glad to say that I'm a life long student.

Also further down the page Yaro reminds us to check our spam folder and also includes a link to “follow by Facebook”; if you don’t ask you don’t get! I need to remember to do this more often in my marketing.

He even encourages us to start our own newsletter via AWeber and offers a review, again this is something that you and I can do too:




I’m not making money to tell you about Yaro with this article, but since I was learning and taking notes for my own use, I wanted to share my thoughts for you use. Yaro doesn't even know that I'm sharing this but I'm sure he won't mind as I'm sending you and other readers to his site! 

I saw that he used a certain process to get this information to me and I thought I would share with my students what it was that I found while going through the process. I’m sure there are many other things that Yaro put in here and maybe you’ll see more and other things as well. As I mentioned, I did indeed subscribe to his newsletter and requested the eBook.  

Make it a great day!
Ter Scott!
Man of 100 Blogs

If you like this article, you will want to register for INTERNET CASH. Get details here.


FTC DISCLAIMER: Following you may see a few products available for purchase (sometimes not visible via Chrome so use Internet Explorer or Firefox) and when you purchase from here, I will make a small fee which helps to keep this education to you FREE. Be sure to “follow by email” by registering somewhere on this page. 




No comments:

Post a Comment