How to Really Make Money; Learn from YouTube Videos

YouTube has become a fantastic source of learning. As a guitar player I wish that I had this source when I started playing years ago. I may have learned much faster. However, I grew up to become an instructor (among other things) and have learned to spot "poor technique" by others. So today when I watch a video about learning to play guitar, or a certain riff, or song or whatever, I can take what is good from the video "teacher" and move on; without suffering from taking on bad technique. 

In my free course, my YouTube ClassRoom Training, I help people to do the same. There are good videos about learning how to make money and bad. My students sift through these in 30 days before taking any action and then on Day 31, they go back through their notes in their daily journal, revisit the videos they rated on a scale of 1 to 5; which are worthy of their time and action and then take action! In my course I tell my students that I am taking the course right along side them and will later charge for the course once I get feedback from students and edit it all into a nice package. For now, here is my Day 5: 

DAY 5 It’s Day 5 for me and if you are on this same YouTube Classroom Training journey with my you may be ahead or behind me a few days or if you’ve not yet joined us, what are you waiting for? Get your FREE course (DETAILS HERE).

So as with all other days, I set my online alarm (my preference is discussed in the course) and I open YouTube site and use the procedure and search term (also explained in the course). Here goes.

Being that it’s DAY 4, I’ve gone through a few videos so when I place my search term, “how to make money” I open the same first page which displays the top videos in the category. So I scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click next page, scroll down, click next etc. until I find the new videos which I haven’t yet watched. Don’t worry, there will be many to watch in these 30 days.

I can see that there are literally “tons” of “make money as a teen/kid”, etc. Here’s one that looks interesting: How To Make A Million Fast! How To Make Money Quickly - Really Get Rich Quick & Get Out Of Debt


Obviously this is UK or English as he speaks of using “pounds” but the principle works over the translating of currency. Know what to buy and sell. 82K views but one comment was “where do I download the chart?”; good point, there is nothing there to download. If I find that this is great info I may do some research and find this guy. There are some silly and stupid comment s about this video but they don’t help anyone. The video was short, the guy was sincere and I think the best I can take away from this is his content and quick money principles and then apply them to what I already know to create something.

So I click the back arrow, and scroll down past the “make money as a teen” and the Grand Theft Auto videos to find something I can use.

Here’s a new one How To Make Money on YouTube! (YouTube Tips)

Uploaded 3 weeks ago with 515 views. I started watching and immediately this kid dropped the F bomb. I’ll let the kid grow up a bit before I watch his stuff. Moving on.

Here you go, posted 2 years ago with 44K+ views. How to Make Money Selling Used Cars https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwI32naThAQ

 

 I’m glad the video was short because it should have been titled something like: How to take one car, fix it up and sell it; not real helpful. I think this guy was more into “making a cool video” but it lacked real content. I’m not here to “rate” videos but to learn something so I’m moving on. The comments here were kind. The next video that started up which continued this more specific theme of “how to make money” but by selling cars sounded interesting but being true to my “rule” with this course and staying with the general search phrase only, I clicked the back arrow, scrolled down and found this.

How to Make Money on YouTube


This is starting out as a good video that explains getting paid with YouTube. I’ll make a note to come back to this video later. Rating: 4 Stars (This is not my rating about the video quality etc.; it’s the rating 1 to 5 whether or not I should come back after Day 30 and look at this again. Remember, as students in this course, we’re trying to get a real good overview and learn about what we want to act on after 30 days of doing this.

How to make money online https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAH-OiSaeXk only 8K views after about a year, but this guy is good at presenting. I give this a 5 and will come back to this video. 5 Stars

2 years, 84K https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaYTCgfN4yk MCA I know this is a good opportunity from past experience. 5 stars.

How To Make Money On YouTube (4 Simple Strategies)

I’ve seen this video before, he tells you basic stuff in 1 – 3 strategies, and then strategie 4 is to get his stuff. Moving on…

Here’s Tai again with a very good video but again I wish he would use a stationery camera. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fyAvyO-zQc This is more than an informational/educational video; which of course is good. I know this is all true; as I’ve heard this all from Robert Kiyosaki. I know Tai’s style, he’s going to give us this content and then ask us to register or click on something to get a report or something… here it comes… his 8 things. I might come back and click and get this stuff. But truly Tai, I know you like to show off your great house etc. and do these quick videos using you phone but is it just me but is anyone else getting motion sickness? Rating 2?

Perfect timing; my online alarm clock went off. So even though I said that I won’t “edit” my journal notes, I will just a little so it doesn’t turn off my readers. And then I will publish it here. 

OK, I'm back. I hope you are getting something from this inside look at my journal (you should be doing your own as you progress through your 30 days). If you have questions or comments, leave them below. 


PS. I mentioned above how I thought that Tai was talking about things I had heard from my friend Robert Kiyosaki in his books and training. You can watch a quick video here and get some really cool information which will help you in all areas of your life; not just in making money! 

No comments:

Post a Comment