Succeed online with the right tools and coaching

Today’s FEATURED OPPORTUNITY:
Earn An Online Income From Home
go to http://www.12path.com/1/12/

Online business, tools and coaching.

Congratulations for finding this article. You’ll soon find by reading it that I offer a lot of content and links that will help you. If you can’t read it in one setting I suggest that you at least “skim” the content and then come back when you have time. Today I’m talking about online businesses, tools and coaching.

There are so many legitimate business opportunities online (I will share a few in this article) but I will also tell you that there is a lot of “crap”, and risks out there as well. And even when you find an awesome and genuine business that you can do online you will do much better when you have a coach to guide you through the minefield

Before I get started, I want you to know that I’m going to “hit” you with a ton of things here today. There is no way that you’ll get it all at one sitting. It’s like going to your state fair and trying to see everything in one day; can’t be done! So, right now go up to your browser and copy the url link to this page, paste it in your word document (take notes in this word document too) and then come back to this page to visit all of the links. Then later decide what you want or don’t want to act on; but do yourself a favor and look at all of them.

OK, let’s get started. Today I will share just 6 great online opportunities (you may see a few more in the CLASSIFIED SECTION after this article) plus a few online tools and programs available and then end with a little bit about my coaching service (If you can use my services, great. If not, maybe you will later or consider getting a referral fee for sending people my way. Inquire about “Referral Fees for TS Coaching” at my contact page: www. terscott.com /contact.

Here are 6  Businesses to consider:

There are millions of businesses available to anyone with the desire to be their own boss. Below I present 6 such businesses however they may not be for you; so why am I presenting them and asking you to look at them? Because when you do, you will no doubt come up with ideas for business types that you could research and ultimately find the one this is for you. Here are the six.

Create a web business, create web products, etc. This offers a membership site with a ton of tutorials.

Create a drop shippingbusiness. This site even offers 3 quick videos explaining the program.


Make money as a “Finder”. What is a “finder” Find out here.

Build a Million Dollar Medical Transportation Company

Don’t know what business you want to start? Check this out.

See my list of other business types with links (updated) that you can get involved in that take little time, little money and with a little thought you can choose those which actually work “together”. CLICK HERE. (This “list” is not yet be available at the time of this writing but will be soon).

I’ll share a few tools later in this article which can help you with your online (or home business which you market online) business. For now, let me ask you, “What is common with any of the businesses I’ve listed above (or with your business which may not be listed)? The answer is this; you need a coach. No, not that you “should” have a coach, you need a coach; or at least an advisor. If you aren’t “ready” (in your mind) to have a coach, this doesn’t mean that you don’t “need” one.

Why do you need a coach?

Here are a few reasons why you need a coach. I will also share in this article that I am a coach and that many of my readers may not be able to afford my sessions (but you should always inquire because depending on my client load, I sometimes offer introductory sessions at greatly discounted fees) so I will offer you a few other coaching links at the end of this article.

I don’t want you to take my word that everyone needs a coach or make you feel that I’m “selling” you on my own coaching service so I’ll send you to this Entrepreneurs article via a link where you can read more about these four reasons that they give:

To Brainstorm Brilliance
To Bounce Ideas
To be Accountable
To Receive (Feedback and) Guidance

Would you like information on attending my free monthly Creativity Hangout? Inquire about “Creativity Hangout” at: www. terscott.com /contact. (Remove spaces, copy and paste in your browser to go to the page).

Here’s link to go to the EntrepreneurMag article. 

As a coach and consultant to both individuals and business owners; including single self-employed people, I offer two distinct tracks. For the individual I offer what I call “Life and Legacy™” coaching and for business people, what I call “Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consulting™”. Each have their own specific attributes and specific helps, recommended products and services but some things of course “spill” into both.

My coaching is based on my past experiences as a “person” and as a “marketer” having experienced, learned and trained in these areas. My mentors range from Dale Carnegie and Tony Robbins to Dean Graziosi and Dan Kennedy. I mix a bit of Bob Proctor, Joe Vitale and Jack Canfield (from The Secret) into the mix.

I ask what may be the “typical” research questions that most coaches may use but my advice and answers are based on my experience, influence and training by those I’ve mentioned and based on a format that I’ve created which creates balance for anyone to use in their personal and business life. The format I base my coaching on is The Major 8™ which are the 8 major desires of most people; you can find out more about this with a quick search using the term: “Major 8 Ter Scott”.

Coaching sessions are done by phone, Skype, and email (I also meet you at your location or close by, I fly in and meet you at the airport; inquire). To find out if I have an opening or will soon, please ask for details at my site: www. terscott. com/contact (To avoid robots; please remove spaces and place in your browser to get to the page). Be sure to let me know if you desire individual, business, or marketing coaching.

I hope you got something from this article and the links I’ve shared. If you are interested in my coaching sessions I look forward to hearing from you. If my schedule is currently booked, I will offer you the opportunity to be on the waiting list and/or offer you alternate coaches. (If you are a coach, let me know and you may qualify to be on my referral list).

Before I leave you, here are a few tools which you’ll want to consider for your online business:

Online Business Tools to consider:

Blueprint Pro + is a membership area where you get tools and are in a community of like minded entrepreneurs.


Get (LOCAL) leads. Nothing happens until you make a sale, and sales don’t happen without leads. Here’s how to get them.


Want to get my list of online business tools? It’s FREE. Just visit my page. (This link is not yet available at the time of this writing. Please be sure to return soon).

BONUS: I’m throwing this one in because many people starting a business require business credit. Here is a source which offers a “detailed plan” to do so.

CLASSIFIEDS:

Earn An Online Income From Home go to http://www.12path.com/1/12/

Save Hundreds of Dollars a Year on Promo Products! Visit: MyImprintRepDOTcom.

FREE Book: Claim your ExBack:

FREE Book: Beginners Guide to Starting an Online Business:

FREE Book: Write KillerHeadlines (for ads, blog titles, and email subject lines)

Be a Freight Broker, make more money in a week than most 
do in a year

Learn how Persuasion Skillscan make you a ton of money and improve all areas of your life.

Ever wanted to be a “lifecoach” but didn’t know where to start? Start here.



No comments:

Post a Comment