Scammers are using FAKE stories online, beware.

Welcome back. Today I'm going to share the last 3 of the 7 ways that scammers online take people for their money; and more. Also, if you're interested in my "system" then I invite you to come aboard with me and others and make decent money online (meaning real, honest; and if you do the work, large incomes) but if you don't choose to purchase at least we've learned what NOT to do when buying online, so was this worth your time reading? So, here are the remaining 3 ways that scammers try to "sell" people online. If you've not read 1 thru 4 or you just want to read my entire article, CLICK HERE.

Here's 5, 6 and 7:

SCAM 5. FAKE stories.
I'm seeing sites using compelling stories of how, for example, a lowly (we'll say) 'bus boy', who was struggling and impoverished - barely making ends meet - went from making $8.50 an hour to $87,580 per month using a 'secret loophole' that he stumbled across on Facebook one fine day.
...When in reality, the story was a complete fabrication (a lie), entirely made up to draw you in and make the sale.
I often tell the story of how I went from factory worker to fortune, from laid off to paid off.  The difference is, my story is TRUE.
I worked in plastic fabrication at a shop that didn't even have air condition, and also at a well known window company where I sorted and stacked wood all day and came home filled with splinters (awful).
I'm nobody special, and yet I found massive success online.
...EXPOSED.
SCAM 6. The MAGIC GET RICH button.
Many sales letters are using the approach that your success will come instantly, with a 'few clicks of the mouse', the 'push of a button', or the 'flip of a switch'...
Literally flip a switch and the money making traffic and customers will INSTANTLY be flowing in.
...BULL CRAP.
That will *never* happen - unless of course you ALREADY have a massive list like me.
In fact, in most cases, even PAID advertising takes work and knowledge.
Repeat after me:
"There is no magic button and if I'm looking for one, well, I'm just as responsible for making the scammers rich as anybody."
"There is no magic button and if I'm looking for one, well, I'm just as responsible for making the scammers rich as anybody."
"There is no magic button and if I'm looking for one, well, I'm just as responsible for making the scammers rich as anybody."
Ok you get the message ;-)
...EXPOSED.
SCAM 7. FALSE product representation.
Last but not least...

I'm seeing more and more programs that are making claims in their sales letters and presentations that are completely OPPOSITE of what is true when you actually obtain the product.
One example would a recent program claiming to generate effortlesscompletely automated traffic, when in reality the method took OBVIOUS work by even the most forgiving of standards (as all methods do to some extent).
...EXPOSED.
I'd recommend you bookmark this page right now and use it as your CHECKLIST the next time you are tempted to go for that magic button.
know the offers sound convincing.  I know you are still holding out hope that ONE of them might be true - that maybe, just maybe there really is a magic button out there.  Well guess what?  That's exactly what the scammers are RELYING ON to get rich.
Don't fall for it.

I mentioned yesterday what my product is NOT. Today, let me tell you exactly what my product is. And again, if you join me great, if not, great too; I've done my part in educating you. Fair? 

-It IS a system that cuts out the unseen "middleman" of marketing and lets you keep more profit to yourself.
-It IS a system that you could promote your own product with.
-It IS a system that you can promote hot affiliate products with (and I'll show you EXACTLY how to hand select them).
-It IS a system that you can consistently build a cash on demand email list with.
-It IS a system that has the potential to make money almost immediately, even same day.
-It IS a system that uses PROVEN marketing and has NO MENTION of any 'magic buttons' that will make you instantly rich or have crazy money flowing in with the flip of a switch.
-It IS a system that I've not seen anybody else teaching.
-It IS a system that you can build to an UNLIMITED income potential.
-It IS a system that is wide open with virtually NO COMPETITION.
-It IS a system that will *never* become outdated or saturated.
-It IS a system that once in place, will bring in completely automated sales and income.
...For these reasons, it IS what I would rate a 5 out of 5 star online money making opportunity.
There are other ways to make money online, obviously, but off hand I can't name another that has all the benefits the Blueprint-X formula does, and WITHOUT all the drawbacks.
I take pride in the fact that it's very likely the most SIMPLE, non "techie" way to make money online being taught today.
And yet one that's as POWERFUL as any $2,000 high ticket course or $10,000 guru seminar.
One with TRULY unlimited income potential.
It's a formula that goes right back to PROVEN marketing methods, and throws "magic buttons" to the curb once and for all.
The Blueprint-X formula CAN change everything for you.

I'll share more about this tomorrow but I know many have already asked me what the cost is and all of that. For more info CLICK HERE. See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment